Our Mission here at Sale this Way is two-fold.
1. Make it easy to list a sale and reach your local audience.
- No Registration. You don’t have to register before adding a sale. Just give us the details of the sale, and enter your email address, that’s it. A password will be emailed to you in case you want to edit your sale or promote your sale further.
- States. The site is broken down into individual states. Most people don’t want to look at sales that are hundreds of miles away, they want to know what’s happening in their town. Breaking the site into states allows us to add more cities that might get missed on sites that try and cater to just the bigger cities.
- Simple Promotions. You can easily Promote a Sale from within the “My Sales” page. Promoting a sale creates a”Promotional Ad” that is shown in the sidebar, the homepage, and in various places across the entire state. Different states may have different prices because of population, traffic, etc. Most states are just $1 a day.
- Custom Services. If you’re interested in reaching more states our system is very flexible and allows us to post a sale OR ad to multiple states. We do not have set prices for this service, so get in touch with us if you’re interested.
2. Make it easy to find sales near you.
- Visual. Rather than focusing on complex algorithms or other methods of finding sales near your location, we take a more visual approach. In about 2 clicks you can find sales in or near your town, even if it’s a small town of about 1,000 people.
- Precision. On any region you can mix and match between cities, counties, and sale types. If you want to find auctions in Duluth, MN. for example. This allows you to find exactly what you’re looking for. We call it “drilling down”.
- Simplicity. The entire site was developed with KISS, in mind. That’s Keep It Simple Stupid, if you didn’t know. We got tired of sites cluttered with ads, links, banners, and the rest of it. We enjoy nice, clean sites.
Overall we just want you to be able to list and find sales with ease. This is a labor of love and we take pride in building sites that are clean, simple, and user-friendly. We hope that you enjoy using the site and if you ever have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you.